SENIORITIS
"noun - A crippling disease that strikes college seniors. Symptoms include: laziness, an over-excessive wearing of old athletic shirts, sweatpants, athletic shorts, and sweatshirts. Also features a lack of studying, repeated absences, and a generally dismissive attitude. The only known cure is a phenomenon known as Graduation." I'm not wearing old athletic shirts, sweatpants, athletic shorts, and sweatshirts, but I do believe graduation is the only thing that will save me.
Holy insanity... does this describe what I am going through right now. I have less than 6 weeks left of my college career and am so over sitting in a classroom when I know I could be out in the world working and doing what I love, Advertising, marketing, etc. I am also having withdrawals from traveling. If you follow my blog, sorry I haven't posted in quite a long time, but my wings were clipped and I'm not allowed to fly until graduation. That's right... Hey June 16th! Hurry it up! You also know that I usually go out of the country at least once every month or so. Yes, it's killing me. I haven't even traveled state side since I moved out of Denver last June. Sad thing, I know.
My senioritis is so bad, that I have decided to write a completely random blog, but believe it or not my nomadic way of life is kind of back. I basically live in Atlanta now. Here's to awesome friends and their couches and guest rooms, also to the sleepless nights that have come along with portfolio class. Going to sleep at 3 am seems normal now. Pure craziness, right?! It's a good thing I love what I do. Working through creative blocks through the means of drinking tons of coffee is kind of my thing now. It might not be healthy, but it's keeping me going. I've also acquired the taste for some pretty gnarly dubstep. What up Bassnector?! Digging it for sure.
Sorry for the no post thing in almost a year, but school took over my life and there were no outdoor adventures to be had. Maybe a little trail running here and there, but that's about as exciting as it gets. When I graduate I'll be sure to update you on my exciting life in my new career... not as a student. So until next time... Trek on.
"noun - A crippling disease that strikes college seniors. Symptoms include: laziness, an over-excessive wearing of old athletic shirts, sweatpants, athletic shorts, and sweatshirts. Also features a lack of studying, repeated absences, and a generally dismissive attitude. The only known cure is a phenomenon known as Graduation." I'm not wearing old athletic shirts, sweatpants, athletic shorts, and sweatshirts, but I do believe graduation is the only thing that will save me.
Holy insanity... does this describe what I am going through right now. I have less than 6 weeks left of my college career and am so over sitting in a classroom when I know I could be out in the world working and doing what I love, Advertising, marketing, etc. I am also having withdrawals from traveling. If you follow my blog, sorry I haven't posted in quite a long time, but my wings were clipped and I'm not allowed to fly until graduation. That's right... Hey June 16th! Hurry it up! You also know that I usually go out of the country at least once every month or so. Yes, it's killing me. I haven't even traveled state side since I moved out of Denver last June. Sad thing, I know.
My senioritis is so bad, that I have decided to write a completely random blog, but believe it or not my nomadic way of life is kind of back. I basically live in Atlanta now. Here's to awesome friends and their couches and guest rooms, also to the sleepless nights that have come along with portfolio class. Going to sleep at 3 am seems normal now. Pure craziness, right?! It's a good thing I love what I do. Working through creative blocks through the means of drinking tons of coffee is kind of my thing now. It might not be healthy, but it's keeping me going. I've also acquired the taste for some pretty gnarly dubstep. What up Bassnector?! Digging it for sure.
Sorry for the no post thing in almost a year, but school took over my life and there were no outdoor adventures to be had. Maybe a little trail running here and there, but that's about as exciting as it gets. When I graduate I'll be sure to update you on my exciting life in my new career... not as a student. So until next time... Trek on.

Post a Comment